Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Taste


Lindsay and I have both loved to read since we first learned how to pick up a book. Our taste in books haven't quite been the same though. I will admit that I like to read some lame-ish books. I love anything by Sarah Dessen (or books that are similar: YA fiction). I also love the Harry Potter series which Lindsay claims to dislike, even though she has never read it. I also like to read mystery books and because I teach 1st grade I love children's books. 

I am however trying to broaden my horizons and read other genres or just books that have been recommended in general. Because I can read a book in a few hours, I figure that I might as well read as much as I can get my eyeballs on. So here I am, setting off into a new adventure of reading with my sister who loves to read African stories/memoirs/narratives, research studies, and various public health topics. Here's to finding common ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment