Monday, March 16, 2015

Survivor Chat! New Season

I don't like when Survivor does 3 teams. There's too few people in each tribe and the merge or re-organization always happens too quickly. Two teams is better. That aside, I actually like this split more than I thought I would. At the end of last season I thought "oh gag, that's dumb." But so far, it's pretty good.

White Collar

This is the team I like the least. They are all boring stiffs, as you'd expect.

So far I like Carolyn because she seems like a BA Bossy Pants. We'll see how this develops.

I also like Max. He's one of my favorites. He seems pretty groovy, he's a professor, so naturally I feel drawn to him.

I don't know why people don't like Shirin on her team. I think she's funny and generally agreeable. I don't love her, but I don't think she's annoying. 

Tyler -- gzus. So uptight. I don't like him. He is already on my nerves.

Joaquin. My god I hate him. I have nothing redeeming to say about him. He's smarmy and gross. Bleck. 

So...I didn't have much opinion about her. I think she got a bad deal. They should have gotten rid of Joaquin instead.

Blue Collar

Lord, they are some drama queens. I like their work ethic for the most part, but too many "characters" on this team.

I started out liking Dan, but he's gotten annoying pretty fast.

Kelly...I don't really have an opinion of her. She's kind of a non-entity at this point.

Mike is annoying as hell. His voice makes me want to die and he seems like a dull jerk.

Rodney isn't as annoying as Mike, but he kind of seems like a meat head with a chip on his shoulder.

Lindsey, I want to like. Mostly because she's a Lindsay and she's got some cool tattoos. But she might be a little too bitchy for me. We'll see how she develops.  

I like Sierra. She seems like a hard worker and good athlete. I don't have much opinion on her personality yet, but I'll hold out hope for her.

No Collar

I like them the best. They're a little hippie dippy but they seem fun.

I really like Joe. He seems like a sweet, genuine guy. He's hard working, but also fun. I'm rooting for him so far.


Jenn, I'm not too sure about. Sometimes I like her and sometimes she seems like a major jerk. We'll see how it unfolds.

Hali is ok. Neither like or dislike. She's just kind of whatever.

Will is funny and likeable. But I don't think he's going to make it long. He definitely doesn't have the stamina to compete.

Nina was annoying. I hate when people cry all the damn time. I liked the final tribal she was on -- it wasn't about your hearing. It was about you being a drip. I was happy to see her go.

Vince was the most annoying. Way too woo woo and I just wanted him to shut up. He was like Fabio + Coach but more annoying. Hated him. Glad he's gone.

I can't wait to see how the season develops!

1 comment:

  1. I think I would have liked some of the white collar people a little more if they wouldn't have been grouped together...same with the blue collar. They needed spread out! Every season I laugh at the people who have hardly any personality or social game becasue I wonder if they really think they are going to win if they make it far. It almost seems like they aren't trying. People like Hali or Tyler. But it could also be the editing. I hope this season takes a turn for the better because I am not as into it as previous years.

    ReplyDelete