Monday, March 23, 2015

Survivor Chat: Already a Merge!

I had meant to start my Survivor chats when this new season started because it gave Lindsay and I something to chat about, I like writing, and there was a lot of hype about the new season being a really good cast. 

Well I have been really busy with a lot of random things and every week I have been behind on watching the episodes. And also...I have not really liked this cast. Jeff Probst hyped this season uop so much saying that this was his all time favorite cast and I find them rather...blah. I also really disliked the three tribe split and the splits being called the three collars. I feel like the cast really played into which ever collar tribe they were placed on. Some of the cast may live their lives a certain way but I felt like everything they did was "that's just how white collars or no collars do things" and it got old and seemed fake. I also don't really like three tribes like Lindsay said. The tribes are too small and they almost always have one tribe who loses all their players first so then it becomes a moot point.

So now we made it to an early merge! I am hoping this shakes things up and I can quit hearing about their collars. So far I really like Joe, Kelly (the cop), and Jenn. The rest I don't really like that much. I hope Jenn isn't too big of a personality because I think she'll get voted off too soon. So far she has gotten close to probably annoying some people. 

I was really hoping Shirin was the one to get voted off last week instead of Max but I'm sure she'll be gone soon. 

On the challenges - I am glad we will be getting into the two team challenges alsthough it seems like the two teams are completely mismatched. 

Next week I will try to chat before I forget what the episode was about! Or Lindsay can update next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment