Monday, November 10, 2014

Survivor Chat

Lindsay and I are both big Survivor fans (along with our mother) and we used to discuss the previous episode at the gym Thursday morning...and since I miss that (and don't have anyone else to recap with in person) I thought I'd start a Survivor Chat after each new episode! If you have thoughts, feel free to share them in the comments!



This season of Survivor is definitely one of my least favorites since I started watching a few years ago. The cast is boring and I don't really like the whole Blood vs. Water theme. I also thought that Exile Island was pointless. But even though I'm not super excited about this season I still enjoy the show. Last Wednesday brought the final merge and individual immunity! Hopefully the strategic play will get a little better and the couples will start to break apart because I think they're kind of boring. 

So far I am pulling for Reed and Jeremy...I have kind of started to like hillbilly Keith but I'm not sure why! The rest of the cast...meh. I don't really dislike anyone too much but they are all just so blah and haven't done much. I also watch Amazing Race so the fact that the twins were on this season was so annoying but since they have been apart, they weren't too bad. Hopefully some strategic play will come in now that they are all working individually. 

Who are you cheering (or just picking) to win?

1 comment:

  1. I hate when people quit!!! So annoying! Just put on your big girl panties and finish. I really wish someone would vote off Baylor and Missy. They're so annoying and bitchy. I love the gay broadway boys. Natalie isn't too bad -- they didn't get on my nerves as much as yours during The Amazing Race, but they are definitely less annoying solo. Jon & Jaclyn aren't too bad. Not the smartest, but not jerks or anything.

    ReplyDelete